Followers = MOre Albums

April 19, 2018

Metro City Tracks pack Xclusive

Tracklist:

Cyrus of Metro city

1 - Breath
2 - Classic Mix (prod by D&S)
3 - Fade away (Prod by D&S)
4 - Making love
5 - Moan
6 - Never seen it coming (prod by D&S)
7 - Runaway
8 - Set you free
9 - Stop (my way prod by Cadsongs)
10 - You should be mine

Jyant of Metro City

1 - Friend (prod by D&S)
2 - His mess
3 - I'm not him(good prod by Arex)
4 - I'm sorry
5 - It's official
6 - Let's make a movie
7 - Name and number
8 - One night stand
9 - Out space (prod by D&S)
10 - Say what you need (prod by Arex)
11 - She ready (prod by D&S)
12 - Superstar
13 - Text message
14 - When a good girl gone bad
15 - Partime lover (Feat Steis)

Metro City

1 - Can't wait
2 - Hear for
3 - I cry
4 - Lets make it count
5 - Runaway
6 - U did for me
7 - Wait for me (prod by Mike City)
8 - I'm a boss (Feat Rick Ross)
9 - Boom (Feat ying yang twins)
10 - Roni (Feat smoke bulga)
11 - World wide (Feat youngzta)



No comments:

Post a Comment